Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Sipioc
Group Admin

A mental exercise on this day of Labor.

What would an interaction go like in a world where Bean is now Prince and he meets his wife’s former student?

Give us a scenario.

Does Bean meet her as she is evil? Or maybe when she returns to reconcile. What would her reaction be to see that her former mentor has taken a husband, and potentially in a pony she knows in her world?

That is quite the picture, so are we talking pony Bean or Equestria Girls Bean?

Hmm, that's an interesting concept...

Considering the whole EQG movie being an ark for Sunset to be redeemed, I feel that Bean might be the first pony that she comes in contact with as he's exploring the Crystal Palace a bit. He'd probably be curious about her considering that crystal ponies are, well... crystal. I feel that they'd eventually wind up in a conversation as Sunset uses him to learn about what's happened in Equestria while she was gone and he might put her on the road to redemption prior to the events of EQG if that's happening in the story, but he'll most likely sit that particular adventure out when Celestia reveals her pregnancy to him.

Once he knew the whole story, he'd probably want to talk to her a bit and try and reconcile the situation between Sunset and his wife.

Just my opinion, of course.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3