Prince Beanverse 258 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Sipioc
Group Admin

Bean is recovering under the tender care of Queen Crysalis. Yikes.

But where does this leave our favorite Princess? Heartbroken? Naturally. But what did they find that had Pokey in such a tither?

Just his amulet, or something else?

Thoughts?

I have mixed thoughts about the vague way the ending of the last chapter was worded.

We know that Celestia was weeping, but there are several reasons and ways to weep. Is it out of loss, out of personal conflict, or out of joy? Let's say for a moment that based on the prologue of this story that Chrysalis isn't as bad as she first appears. Perhaps she sent a message to Celestia, telling her that Bean was alive and being healed by the changelings. Perhaps her tears are of relief and joy.

Perhaps in that same vein, Chrysalis is far more devious than she first appeared, holding Bean hostage to force Celestia to bend the knee and surrender Equestria willingly. Celestia is torn between her duty as a princess and her feelings as a pony and cries knowing that her ponies must come before her stallion. She weeps in frustration.

Perhaps, as many believe, a changeling has made the questionable decision to replace Bean for the moment. She sheds tears of happiness at "his" return. Or perhaps they found a fake body somewhere. Regardless, I'm sure that even if Celestia is forced to stay her hoof, knowing where Baked Bean is, Luna will be on the warpath to find and crush every last chitin-clad creature to dust in an effort to recover Bean. My personal thoughts on the matter? I think that no matter what, Baked Bean will have the means to escape.

Trapped in a dream world, one must wish upon a Star to break free

I think you may want to throw up a Huge Spoiler Alert too. Remember, that last chapter is ment to mislead as much as possible.

Sipioc
Group Admin

Purely speculation

Fair enough and very true.

Speculation that is going to drive me absolutely crazy for the next...
several hours...
hopefully...
I mean he could decide to leave us in suspense for another day or two if he was writing a massive chapter...

Please, no....

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6