Equestria ninja girls 100 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 77 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 77

Okay. I'll start with kipo.

I watch both kipo and miraculous ladybug frist episodes respectively on Watchcartoonsonline.

Hey, I use that website, too. Might want to watch the entire series.

And so I shall.

Let me know when your done and I'll be glad to explain what I thought. Word of advice: Grab some snacks. You're gonna be a while.

I will only watch one episode each per day.

I have four stories I made if you want to look.

Do You Like Wrestling?

I think I can separate the stories from the canon and non-canon. For example, I think Equestria Batgirls is non-canon.

Canon: Equestria Ninja Girls, Ninja Equestria Girls in Space, Turtles of Everfree, Equestria Ninja Girls: The Shredder's End, Turtles of Equestria, Equestria Ninja Rainboom and Crystal Ninjas, Rise of The Dragon Warrior, Equestria Ninja: Shadow Play, A Rainboom Turtle Christmas, Equestria Ninja Girls: Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady, Equestria Ninja Girls Forgotten Friendship, Equestria Ninjas: The Movie, Equestria Ninja: School of Friendship, Equestria Ninja Girls of Moo-Mesa (I had know idea that show existed), I Love Being a Rainboom, Equestria Ninja Girls: Equestrian Triceraton, Equestria Ninja Girls on a Yacht, Equestria Ninja Girls: Out of the Shadows, Equestria Ninja Girls and The Crimson Thief, Equestria Ninja Girls and The Phantom Thieves of Hearts and Rainboom Mutant Apocalypse.

Non-Canon: Equestria Ninja Girls Minis: Blast to the Past, Equestria Batgirls, Equestria Super Ninja Steel Girls, Ponies in a Half-Shell, My Little Ninja Turtles Part 1 & 2, Equestria Ninja Gem, Equestria Ninja Girls: Skylander Quest, Equestria Ninja Girls of Star Command, A Fun Time Rush, Equestria Ninja Girls: The Birthday Bounty Bash, Equestria Ninja Girls: Valor vs Venom, Falling For a Mutant, Equestria Ninja of Tomorrow and Equestria Aquagirls,

I hope I got this right because I am not fixing this.

Check with the Boss.

Equestria Batgirls is part of Canon

Does it take place after Equestria ninja girls in space?

Between Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady and Rainboom Crystal Ninjas

I'm still on season two of TMNT 2012 but I'm near the end of it. Does Equestria Ninja Girls take place at the beginning of season 3?

The middle of season 3

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 77