Equestria ninja girls 100 members · 87 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Hey everyone, I have an idea for a Equestria Ninja Girls story that is very interesting. If anyone is interested at trying their hand at writing it or is at least interested in hearing the details, please comment here.

Okay, here's how it starts. Armaggon escapes and with revenge on his mind, he goes to the one person who has the resources who can help him, Evil Emperor Zurg. The pair manage to reach an agreement: Zurg gets the girls Geodes and the Turtles medallions and Armaggon deals with Zurg's enemies and he gets his revenge. Shall I go on?

After sending Warp and some Hornets to Earth, Team Lightyear followed. Wasp ambushes Leo's group and the Rainbooms and just as he was taking them prisoner, Buzz and his team come to help. After a heated battle, which resulted in both groups gaining the other's trust, Warp escapes. Much to Zurg's anticipation and planning, Buzz offer the Ninjas protection at Star Command. Shall I go on?

While Team Lightyear took Zurg's distraction, Armaggon busted into PC-7 and freed several familiar villains. While the villains cause all sorts of trouble, Zurg gathered information on the group's powers, skills, and Energy level and plans to insert them into his Hornets. Shall I go on?

Each time one of the convicts is defeated, it provides Zurg the information he needs. And Armaggon enjoys every single minute of it. As well as the Grubs fixing his skin color. May I tell you the convicts Zurg enlisted?

Torque
Gravitina
NOS-4-A2
Flint
The Evil Buzz
Gularis
Spyro Lepton (Unwillingly)
And an OC I named Starhunt

Thanks. I do hope I can get my version written, but I doubt it would be official. Still, what is your opinion?

I think it's a good idea.

Thanks, maybe I'll try asking Jebens1. Worst he could do is say 'No', right?

But maybe you could talk to him about at least hearing me out, please. If not, that's okay. I'll just go in confidence.

Just talk to him. I can't always be the one people have to go to

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19