Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
FourShadow
Group Admin

Okay, quick status update for ya'll.

I am nearly done with the Misfit Six tale, so I think we've just got a few more chapters remaining and that will be done.

And before I make any big decisions (which if I can be honest, I kind of made a lot of DUMB decisions involving Shattered so far) I like to propose an idea.

Once Misfit Six is done... I'm going to make a small fic with a few selected shorts. I've got an idea in my brain. These aren't gonna be random shorts, I had an idea in mind for this select shorts for this fic, to be part of the teaser previews for my official sequel to Shattered. Now I really WANT to do an official sequel, cause there's some story that I know can be really good and there's a ton of stuff that wasn't focused or talked much about in the first story. I know the 'Aftermath Of The Shattered Rainbow Rock' has a ton of shorts, some of which were intended to be official sequel marking, but I think at this point, that's just going to be a collection of fun little shorts and snippets of fluff.

Which is why I think for the sequel and maybe the starting shorts, for all of its problems that Shattered had, we'll keep them in mind, address some of the ones that need to be addressed so they can be fixed and resolved, and of course, take reader feedback for if there's a mistake or a suggestion that could be made.

So if I can make myself clear... once Misfit Six is done, I think I might start getting official work and content released for a sequel, to A Shattered Rainbow Rock.

Let me know your thoughts, and if you've got questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them as best as I can. Thank you, and have a great day. :twilightsmile:

All sounds good to me. Wish you the best, all right? ^_^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2