Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Cobrawolf_Meiji2012
Group Admin

Ok, here is one idea, who would win in a pitched battle: Mykan's Rangers or Godzilla?

Mykan's Rangers

Which Godzilla?
(I say Godzilla)
(Not the TriStar version)

Since Godzilla is an actual franchise character, he will ALWAYS win. No fanmade characters should ever win against actual characters. Unless you're a horrible writer who doesn't give a fuck about good writing.

Cobrawolf_Meiji2012
Group Admin

I think myself that Godzilla would be a winner as he has fought against Mecha before, namely Mecha-Godzilla. A Megazord would be trashed, but not without a very hard fight as Godzilla was almost defeated by All versions of Mecha-Godzilla, with only one Model, Kiryu, defeating the Atomic Monster with the aid of Mothra.

Oh, Goji would TRASH Starfleet. If he even noticed they were there. I would PAY to see that. Make it happen Legendbringer!

EDIT: Mykan has, apparently, found this thread, likely thanks to following me (hence the one downvote on everyone's comment) and posted a story where, you know what, you guess what happens.

If you guessed that the Power Rangers beat Godzilla, you're right! And it looks like... yes indeedy, Mykan did do zero research on the subject. He has Godzilla firing atomic beams from his eyes, for Pete's sake. Unless he's referring to the "Godzilla Power Hour" version, which in this case doesn't have Showa Goji's magnetic abilities. And if he's just combined them all into one... Yeah, if you're gonna do that then you're apparently ignoring GMK Godzilla's ability to survive being reduced to a heart and Earth's, well... Earth-ness. Link if you want to be either horrified as a G-fan or have a fun drinking game. You should do the latter, it's pretty fun! And Happy Thanksgiving everypony!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6