It is an Idea 25 members · 128 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Hey! It’s been a while since I posted. Since in my opinion MLT was a failure. I have two story ideas that I think I may add to this site.

1. A young boy living in the suburbs finally graduates from middle school. During the summer while walking his dog, he sees the mane 6 and Spike blast out of the ground with a sonic rainboom. While Rainbow scouts the area, she is shot by hunters and nearly gets caught by them. The young boy goes to help them telling them to run for his house. With his dog on the way back to the house and RD on his shoulders, he makes it back home safe and sound. After his family learns of this, they (begrudgingly) allow the 7 extraterrestrials to stay in their home. But with the Rainboom allowing them to travel through space and time, many of Equestria’s beasts have been teleported with them. Will the young boy help his new friends or die trying?

2. This takes place during the MLP Movie when they are running from Klugetown. The seven heroes are taken down by human bounty hunters, who enslave ponies, and kill the ones who don’t do as they are told (going for a dark vibe.) . When they are captured, the youngest is chosen to watch them until they are chosen for work. He thinks what the bounty hunters are doing is right. Until he feels sympathetic to the the Heroes. He helps them escape and joins them until the end of the movie.

How does this all sound? Also should I add romance into the second one if I do make it?

Gnarl
Group Admin

The first one I think is the more solid of the two. The second one doesn't really sound much like a romance type of setting though it could be inserted.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2