Awsome Transformations and Mind alterations 113 members · 159 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

So I like writing 2nd person stories where the reader takes on the role of a stallion and stuff (not clop) happens to them. One idea I have been juggling around in my head recently is a story where the reader character is drugged by a mad scientist mare. When he wakes up he finds that he has been turned into a tentacle monster. Despite the mare's intentions, the stallion is not interested in having his way with her and seeks out a way to return to normal (or as normal as when can after such a transformation).

One of the ideas behind the story/series is to make fun of the whole, Tentacle Monster = Rape, trope.

While the story might be suggestive, it will NOT be clop.

Right now I am looking for any ideas/suggestions for scenarios to put the characters in.

So... any thoughts? :derpytongue2:

This story never happened? :fluttershysad: The concept spunds like fun!

Right away I imagined how frustrated the tentacle monster would be when job hunting. Most employers would turn him away with various degrees of grace, and those who won't would be... weird. Really weird.

7820578 Well, I do have a few unpublished chapters of a story. Though it changed from 2nd person to 1st person.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3