Space Ponyos 589 members · 53 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello! I just want to start off by saying I've read all of the current story that's available on Sino's sfw blog, but I'm still at a little bit of a loss when it comes to the overarching story. I see endorsed art of characters I've never seen (lots of secretaries), and I'm wondering what stories in this group are actually canon to the universe and which are just good ol fashioned clop.

Basically, where do I begin to read more about this world?

I think this answers your question https://deltaveesjunkyard.tumblr.com/post/172356441335/group-pic-with-a-few-characters-from-the-space
And where to beguin ? your guess is as good as mine

Thanks for asking!
Portalex already answered, but for the sake of repeating what has been said anyway:
Basically speaking - only things which appear on the blog (Delta Vee's Junkyard tumblr) are actually canon.
Everything else is as canon as you want it to be. Shino himself said that he prefers the approach of IDW comics, which is not canon unless stated otherwise.
So you could look at these storylines (some are conflicting with each other, for example clopficsinthecomments' stories are not in the same world as p-berry's ones) as alternate universes which may or may not come true.
So feel free to enjoy whichever you like the most, and consider your own canon whichever ones you feel deserve it for you! Just keep in mind that, again, only real canon is the blog until Shino states otherwise :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3