The Glimmerverse 51 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
StormLuna
Group Admin

I have a question for everypony, what is your favorite Starlight Glimmer episode? If you can, post an image from it. If not, just tell us....mine is obvious.

Hmm...... I would have to say.... Every Little Thing She Does. reason why is because of this moment for Starlight Glimmer:

I will admit, that is a pretty cute smile of Starlight Glimmer <3

The one where she literally bottles up her anger. Can't remember the epsiode's name, but it's one of my personal favorites.

The name of it is All Bottled Up

StormLuna
Group Admin

That was another great one, so many of the episodes that focused on her were amazing.

yep =3

And here's hoping she will get more once Season 8 starts airing in the Spring next year =3

StormLuna
Group Admin

Let's hope so. Some people find this odd but she became my fave during the season 5 premiere. She was a unique type of villain and I am so glad that she wasn't a one and done like Sombra and Tirek were....and with her becoming a regular I know we will see more and more of her.

-nods in agreement-

although that part you said about Tirek being a one and done Villain........ we will in fact see him again by the time the Season 8 finale airs next year :twilightsheepish:

StormLuna
Group Admin

Whenever he shows up, I'm pretty sure that it will be a great episode or pair of episodes. Perhaps Starlight will have to face off against him.

True, because it would be so awesome to see another awesome fight like we saw of the Twilight VS Tirek fight back in the 2nd part of the Season 4 finale =3

StormLuna
Group Admin

I would love to see an epic battle between those two but i have a feeling that Starlight's true moment to shine will be in another face-off against Chrysalis given how the season 6 finale ended.

True. And hopefully she will try again to reform Queen Chrysalis the 2nd time around =3

StormLuna
Group Admin

She can try but Chrysalis is the one villain I truly don't want to be reformed, I would rather see her throw her into Tartarus but if it meant Starlight earns her wings, I'd be all for it.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14