Story Idea Repository 38 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Moon_Dew
Group Admin

This basically starts after Chrysalis's defeat, with Twilight seemingly forgiving everyone (whether she truly is or not would be up to the author) and wanting to get the wedding started back up, pretty much same as canon in other words. However, before clean up could even begin, several members of the Canterlot nobility burst into the throne room, along side several Royal Guards, demanding the immediate arrest and surrender of Celestia, Luna, and the Mane Six (sans Twilight).

This is basically a reality ensues fic. Even if Twilight forgives everyone for not trusting her judgement, the fact that they didn't trust her in the first place allowed Canterlot to be invaded, something that the citizens of Canterlot, if not Equestria as a whole, would hold against their leaders.

I Really like this idea!

6233198 I thought of something similar for "Ponyville Confidential" where a visitor is visiting Ponyville during the whole Gabby Gums fiasco and becomes so appalled on the town has treated the three fillies she/he has labeled Ponyville the most horrid town in Equestria!

Moon_Dew
Group Admin

I'm honestly surprised I didn't think of that one myself. Now that's a story I'd love to read!

I like these ideas.

Veylon #6 · Dec 8th, 2017 · · 1 ·

Indeed. The attack at Pearl Harbor led to the impeachment of Roosevelt. The invasion of the Soviet Union led to the ouster of Stalin. And, while Bush managed to retain power after 9/11, who can forget the beating his party took in the 2002 mid-terms or his subsequent loss to Kerry in more recent times? It's absurd to think that Celestia could avoid their fate under similar circumstances. The simple fact of the matter is that people quickly abandon traditional governmental structures in a time of national crisis.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6