Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,134 members · 287 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

General gist of the idea draws a little inspiration from “Don’t stand so close to me” by Uh-hmmm and “Duchess of Normarey” (can’t remember who it was by, maybe APA) with the use of song lyrics as inspiration.

Anon is a normal human in the world of Marshmallow pones, with cuddles viewed as very intimate by pones, anon doesn’t know this and will happily give them around. Giving him a reputation. Cue somepony like Pinkie Pie going around singing an edited version of Man eater by Daryl Hill and John Oats, maybe “Mare eater” or something.

I would try writing it myself but know my skills are far to lacklustre compared to many of the talented writers in this group. If anyone is open to filling this feel free, I’m open to making it a commission in the future if anyone has any recommendations. I’m open to creating the rewritten lyrics myself, it’s converting it into a story where I am calling on this group

That sounds hilarious, I've got too read something like that.

It’s cold outside is a very good example of the idea, but the lyrics are more of a script, I tried to think of a character other than pinkie for this but she feels like the perfect fit

I'll look into reading that. I'm always looking for good fics to read!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4