Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,133 members · 287 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This is not an original idéa, but I really want this to be made.

There are two humans in RGR-Equestria, both male, one’s smart, likes nerdy stuff and books, the other is more of a jock that’s into sports and working out. They didn’t know eachother before Equestria, but they quickly become best friends despite being polar opposites. Kind of like the “Nerd & Jock” web comic.
So, they become tight bros and act like it, but the Main 6 + Celestia and Luna think they hate eachother. Since nopony has ever seen two human males interact with eachother, they mistake best friend jokes and “Bro-ness” as them either competing for female attention or straight up insulting eachother. They call eachother asshole, fucker and bitch in good fun, but nopony realises that. Let’s call the nerd Anon and the jock Chad for simplification and it creates misunderstandings like these.

“They’re hoof-wrestling? Clearly competing to attract mates.” says Rainbow Dash

“Anon, apologize to Chad! You can’t just call people- CHAD HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ANON!?” Rarity exclaims.

“But Chad is into sports! Why is he listening to Anon’s book recommendations? *GASP* Is he looking for Anon’s weaknesses!?” Twilight questions in worry.

“They clearly hate each other. Look at the way they bare their canines when they meet. I realize it looks like they’re smiling, and I’m grateful to both of them for adapting to our ways when around ponies despite how weird it must be to show teeth in a nice way, but among predator-species, the act of showing teeth is an aggressive display, showing that they can and will eat you.” Fluttershy explained.

It eventually causes the Main 6 and the princesses to choose “sides”, with Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack and Luna prefering Anon, while Pinkie, Rainbow, Rarity and Celestia prefering Chad, or something like that.
At the sidelines, Cadence just wants Anon and Chad to f**k eachother, because she thinks male on male is hot and she ships them, while Anon and Chad either doesn’t realise what’s going on (because Anon was never popular with girls back home and doesn’t have experience and Chad is just oblivious and of less intelligence) or they just thinks that their friends are friends with eachother’s friends... or something like that.

Like I said, this isn’t my original idéa. I found it on PonePaste and it was posted by Uh-hmmm as RGRE Promptbin 001, where they showed many other concepts like this one. Some of these have become stories on this site.

I would love to see that! It sounds like such a great concept!

if anyone makes this story Plez PM me! :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3