Legends of Magic: Pillars Of Equestra 201 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

We have seen some of the weirdest stuff happen in MLP that is seen as normal for modern day ponies. Well the idea I just had is something crazy happens while the Pillars (plus Stygian) and the Mane 6 (plus Starlight and Sunburst) are in Ponyville or some other town (for example Discord shows up for his weekly tea with Fluttershy and decides to let loose a little bit of his shenanigans) while the Pillars are freaking out Twilight and the others are "Meh" (bonus points if it's the Discord scenario and either Twilight or Starlight hits Discord with a newspaper to get his attention and Fluttershy getting him to undo what he did) and does what needs to be done about the craziness in under 10 minutes with the Pillars in shock about how the Mane 6 are so calm about the seemingly dangerous incident/creature. Since my computer is busted I am okay if someone wants to do this idea, just make sure to to give credit to my prompt.

I think the pillars might have heard of Discord back in their day and didn't see him as much of a threat

He wasn't around when the Pillars were around. In the comics that tell extra stuff about the Pillars Princess Luna doesn't have ethereal main. But when she and Princess Celestia face off against Discord (in Twilight's flashback) Princess Luna had her ethereal main.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4