Derpy Is Best Background Pony 15 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
TwilieTheFoal
Group Admin

Hello, and welcome to my new group, Derpy Is Best Background Pony!
Here, in this group, we celebrate the cuteness that surrounds Derpy. Tell me, when has Derpy ever been, not cute?
She was cute on Nightmare night when she dressed up in paper bags, and when she dressed up as Princess Twilight.
She was cute on Hearths warming eve when Rarity sang the line "Don't let that break!" as Derpy tried to place the ornament on the tree, only to drop it, making it break, then she shrugged her shoulders as Rarity sang "Oh, goodness sake!"
And when she was jumping on a storm cloud, making her look electrocuted as she said "I just don't know what went wrong" and the lightning hit the roof of town hall, almost hitting Rainbow Dash. Then Dash told her that she didn't need anymore help from her, so Derpy went to go sit down but the floor collapsed below her, making her take Rainbow Dash down with her.
And in slice of life when she used the doctors flamless fireworks, which looked like flowers, at Matilda and cranky's wedding, then, at the end, they set of and made beautiful fireworks, causing the doctor to yell in happiness that they were able to ignite.

Those were the cutest moments of Derpy that I have seen so far. Have you seen any other cute Derpy scenes in the show that I have not enlisted here, then please reply.

Thank you, and I hope to see you have joined , my group.

Thanks for supporting Derpy Hooves!

Here: Have a muffin! :derpytongue2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1