Twidust (Stardust X Twilight) 72 members · 27 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Darkwing Dust
Group Admin

Title speaks for itself. Any scenes or tiny moments of interaction between Stardust and Twilight you personally enjoyed thus far?

Ok so my most favorite one is a tie between them having their first official kiss after Twilight becomes a princess since it was one of those "yes! it's about time" moments, and the recent chapter about their date in Manehattan cuz that made me go "awwww..." XD after that, it's when Star writes her a poem or story or something for Hearts and Hooves Day; when Twilight learns that he's actually a human being; when she finds out that Starswirl is in his head; and their first date to the restaurant

I'm sure there's more, but I'd have to go back through previous chapters to find them lol

Top 4 Twidust Moments (In no particular order)

1. The Battle with Tirek where Stardust goes apeshit on him for hurting Twilight.
2. First Kiss in Canterlot
3. Manehatten Date
4. Heart-to-Heart in the castle the chapter before the Manehatten Date

There are many Twidust moments that I enjoy, but my top favorites, in no particular order, would probably be
1. The batter with Tirek where Stardust blows up after Twilight takes the fall for him.
2. The conversation they had during Shining and Cadence's wedding, in the castle gardens.
3. Their date at Winsome Falls
But for whatever reason, my all-time favorite Twidust moment that I can't stop re-reading over and over again would probably be the conversation they have right after Sombra is defeated, where Stardust tells Twilight his whole life story. You can tell how much they truly trust one another now, how they each let their walls break down and tell each other the things they told barely anyone else. You can see how much Stardust trusts Twilight, and his joy in seeing that she trusts him as well.

I haven't read it all yet, but definitely their first kiss takes the spot on my list for now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5