MLP Movie Villains 76 members · 273 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

This is something that has been in my head for quite some time, but...

After the movie came out, and as I started studying the Storm King very closely during development of “A King’s Grand Entrance”, I started to think “WOW! Could the Storm King and the final future show in ‘The Cutie Re-Mark’ be connected?!”

Here’s what it looks like:

The more I thought about it, the more I thought “YES! That must be the result of what would happen if the Storm King succeeded and the Main Six weren’t there to stop him!”

Every time I got a good look at him, especially looking deeply into his eyes, I saw a psychopathic murderer and destroyer behind them.

I actually even asked director Jayson Thiessen and screenwriter Michael Vogel on Twitter regarding the picture. Thiessen wasn’t sure, but Vogel...he wholeheartily agreed, saying that that very much is what would’ve happened if the Storm King succeeded.

It was also one of my inspirations for my story, especially for the Storm King’s intentions.

There are a number of other things that I looked up for inspiration regarding the Storm King, but, I’ll get into that later.

What do you guys think?

the dobermans
Group Admin

Makes sense. He was messing around with the sun and moon way too much. I could see him forgetting to go through the day/night cycle, or using it as a weapon and inadvertently causing worldwide catastrophe.

Or he might have caused an endless number of storms for his own amusement, leaving everything a barren wasteland.

Still wish we could have heard more of his wisecracking though.

I don't think so because the only thing that made Equestria a target in Tempest and the storm king eyes was the elements of harmony and the promise of four alicorns but if Twilight never meant her friends then she never became a alicorn and the only reason the storm king was trying to take over Equestria was to full charge the storm staff which needs all four alicorns powers for complete charge. I don't think the staff would cause that much damage on a partial charge. This is just my opinion though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3