NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Moonlit Path
Group Admin

All stories written for NaPoWriMo must be placed in the folders no later than tomorrow. NaPoWriMo is officially over. I would like to thank everyone that participated. I hope you had fun writing.

DeshLune
Group Admin

Thanks for hosting it. ^^

Ah. A difficulty presents itself. I have over 50,000 words spread over five separate stories, but none of them individually surpasses 20,000 words. Do they all go under the Advanced folder (collective word count), or under the Easy folder (individual word count)?

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

6066530 They all go under advanced

OK, then. In they go. I'll also give a breakdown below to make it clearer:

The Mare in the Magic Hat (18,868 words) (NOT SUBMITTED ON SITE)*
The Nightmare Stigma (11,292 words)
Valuable Time, or Dolce Far Niente (10,100 words) (COMPLETED)
Puddinghead's Gate (8,237 words) (NOT SUBMITTED ON SITE)*
Daemonic Dimensions (3,098 words) (NOT SUBMITTED ON SITE)*

TOTAL: 51,595 words

* To view these ones, you'll need the password: Monstrous Moonshine

Also, thanks for the event! I think I could have done more towards it, but at least I have something to show for it, and got some nice ideas for future projects out of it too.

For some reason, I keep getting 404 error messages whenever I test these offline. Since I'm not publishing the shortest two until they're in much better shape (I really only wanted to demonstrate I had written them), I'll submit The Mare in the Magic Hat to the site instead so that it can be added to the group folder. It doesn't let me do so, otherwise.

Sadly, that means you're going to have to take the last two stories' word counts on trust. I sigh. It's Healing Properties all over again. :ajbemused:

Ah well, at least that's still over 38,000 words confirmed. I'm still happy with my achievement. :yay:

DeshLune
Group Admin

I looked, and all of the links work. Your word count came up to the 50+k one.

Congratulations~ ^^

:rainbowderp: Oh. OK, then. In that case, ignore everything I just said. :moustache:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8