NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey guys!

Seeing as the challenge is about to start(for me it's in about half an hour), I thought I'd link you to a handy tool that helped me out when I did this last time.
Pacemaker
You can set your goal and it'll spit out how many words you'll have to pump out a day to successfully finish. You can also set a plan for yourself, like, do a big chunk at the start and go slow afterward or an interval. You'll have to manually type in how many words you wrote everyday, and the word goal per day will adjust to the new values. So if you miss a day, it'll spread the words you didn't write over the remaining days.

it'll also show you funny graphs, that we can share at the end of the challenge :D

That's really cool.

5969907 It really helps a lot IMO. Just got done meeting my quota for today, this is what it looks like:

Or at least part of it ^^ I made it so that I technically have two extra days at the end, so I'll have to write a bit more everyday, but can take a day or two off if I want to. Every dot represents one day and how much I should write, the green one at the start is the actual amount I've written today.

DeshLune
Group Admin

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks!

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

5969743 Awesome. Thank you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5