On Known Creatures 105 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

A thought reasently came to me with Luna's abilaty to enter the collective unconscious of her citazens what if one night she dared to look farther out and found the entire relm of dreams and discovered that there was life in a relm she believed was empty of all but Dreams.
This came to me when I began thinking of the many creatures of legand and myth that only appear in dreams.

One example would be the baku a creature of Japanese origin Wich resembles a large tapir who traverses the dream relm eating the dreams of people. Their favorite meals were the nightmares of children so it wasn't uncommon for parents to leave carvings or drawing of the baku at their children's bed side as a way to attract them hoping to have a baku appear.

Paxwing
Group Admin

5918005 That's actually a sensible idea, the dream realm can't exist just for ponies, its impractical. Remember to tag your posts, by the way! :pinkiesmile:

How do I tag them

Paxwing
Group Admin

5918285 Well, I did it for you, but if you look at the title, it now has (H&T, R&C)
[Habitats and Territory, Races and Creatures] at the front, and (Theory) at the end. There are descriptions of the tags on the homepage; the theory tag is because it is a theory and idea, not a definition or question.

I could just imagine Luna wandering into a village of dream beasts and them being surprised to see a pony in the land of dreams.

I see it as like when Luna came along or maybe even before due to he unique magic of Equestria if something like a giant wall or some formed over the collective minds of the ponies causing a separation of the ponies dreams from the rest of the dream relm.

Paxwing
Group Admin

5918305 Yeah, maybe one of Luna's predecessors put it up, and she never noticed, as she didn't have much read on to venture outside the Dream Grove (or whatever it is) :derpyderp2:

I call it the hall of dreams since whenever she showed it in the show it was a long hall full of doors

Paxwing
Group Admin

Ooh yeah, I forgot about that! :pinkiegasp:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9