Yu-Gi-Oh deck building helpers 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Zekoroh
Group Admin

what are some of your guys luckiest pulls from packs and or tins?
for me it was the maximum crisis sneak peak where i pulled
2 ghost ash and joyous spring.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

I'd say getting Slifer and Obelisk. BTW, is it concerning you that out of 16 people, only one or two people reply to these threads?:applejackunsure:

Its sad to be honest! I've not pulled much rare. I pulled a ghost rare neo Galaxy eyes and that's about it rare cards wise.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

it kinda is. i thought i would get get more replys for these. maybe i should just stop
with these "Question of the day" threads and try somthing else.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Maybe... but perhaps you should try something like this first: post a poll to see which members are still active in the club. You see, there are options for members to not receive notfications of either a story or a thread post. It's a very possible theory that a majority of the people here turned off their notifications for this group. I hate to point fingers, but I think Raptormon is responsible for this since he constantly spammed the group with those deck profile videos that no-one gave a flying f*EFF!* about:trixieshiftright:.

All you have to do is make a request for each and every member to leave a comment in the thread to indicate that their still active in the club. Those who do not respond in a three-day period, remove them from the group. It's a simple matter as that to see who's still with us, and who's not:moustache:.

I'm already giving my vote to remain here; yet I'm still uncertain what contributions I can make since I've already have a deck, and satisfied with its build. Plus I pretty much already know what cards I can put into it via a side deck. Of course, I think I'll wait for my birthday or Christmas to request and receive them:ajsmug:.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

how do i go about posting a poll here? i've never posted a poll b4. yeah i thimk it might b raptormons fault too.

The Lunar Rebel
Group Admin

Just make it a regular thread. Something like this: if you wish to stay in the group, please comment. You have three days. Anyone who doesn't respond before the deadline is up will be permanently removed.

Zekoroh
Group Admin

ok ill b doing that tomorrow cuz i got stuff i need to do today.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9