The Break Away Collab Group 29 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
cleverpun
Group Admin

Good news, everyone! It appears that almost all the chapters are in a presentable state (though I still need to do final sweeps of a few). Posting of them continues.

I just want to say, as we near the completion of this project, that all of you are amazing. I never expected the response that I got for this, and I'm so glad that all of you stuck it out through my criticisms, lack of planning skills, and awkward attempts at leadership :raritystarry:

After all the chapters are fully posted, I'm going to write a blog post discussing the project as a whole and what I learned from it. If anyone has any personal lessons, advice, or epitomes they want to share in that blog post (or in your own), I encourage you to start formulating them now.

For those of you whose chapters are already posted, I'm very proud of you. And for those whose chapters are still forthcoming, I know they will be received just as well as the previous ones :twilightsmile:

Sollace
Group Contributor

Let me be the First (heh) to say thank you for organising this collab in the first place, and for giving us the opportunity to work together on pony fic!

I know it's not easy dealing with me and my unmasterful piece.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2