The chronicles of Arrow 18 46 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

What is The chronicles of Arrow 18 ?

5898566 It was a once - popular fanfic that many people liked.

Mr-DenDen
Group Admin

It was a once

Once? It still is, isnt it?

5898708 Good point. It still is. :rainbowwild:

5898708 5898710

What is it about ?

5898975 Why don't you read it? It's a pretty long thing to sum up in a few sentences. I could do an entire book report on it if I wanted to.

kovabomb
Group Admin

The short of it is that Arrow 18 is the story of how Earth discovers Equestria through space exploration. It takes a very slice-of-life and scientific approach to the Human In Equestria concept. The first book is presented in log form and chronicles the first contact of mankind and ponykind.

5899972 Pretty much. I personally didn't know how to explain it. :twilightsheepish:

Lord King Cocoon
Group Admin

5899972 That's about the gist of it. Although, according to the TV Tropes page, the planet is called "Equus".

5898975 Although kovabomb did sum it up pretty good, my description is that when humans had noticed an odd behavior in one of the stars (Omega Centari II), they send a crew of one to study the star. He finds out that the star is orbiting an earth-like planet. He goes to the surface where he sees structures, signs of intelligent life. Then he comes across the ponies, specifically, Twilight. Twilight manages to learn English and they are then able to communicate. But I'll avoid any spoilers and let you read it yourself (if you haven't already). Or you can go to YouTube and listen to the (currently unfinished) reading of the story.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9