The chronicles of Arrow 18 46 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
AdmiralTigerclaw
Group Admin

Initializing startup test: Long Range Subspace Displacement Hyperbolic Incidence Drive

== Quantum Oscillator Initialized ==
== Point Bypass Core Energized ==
== Local Frame Momentum Slope Integrator Standing By ==
== Mass Field Transplacement Projector Charging ==
== Subspace Tunneling Channel Primed ==

== FOUR==
== THREE ==
== TWO ==
== ONE ==
==ENGAGE==

Jump test complete...

Mr-DenDen
Group Admin

*drools*

Mr-DenDen
Group Admin

5884284 Do you have any idea, of when you'll have time to continue 'sparkles notes'?

AdmiralTigerclaw
Group Admin

I'm currently focused on arc work for Sleeping With The Girls for the foreseeable future. Sparkle's Notes is bottom-stack priority behind other fics too.

That being said, if (BIG if) I ever work on a full sequel for A18, there would be a tech advancement in the SSD system thanks to the data on teleportation and levitation. Plus the drives will have the ability to throttle for speed thanks to improvements in the cycling system for the drive as well. Which means... FASTER FTL.

Think Frame Shift Drive supercruise capability in small ships, and think of humanity arriving to the tune of Monody.

Mr-DenDen
Group Admin

5901870 Awesome song

Ocean wave
Group Contributor

Hello. New guy here. Despite being a total greenhorn with a history of being so bad at language even his education gave up on him...I did write a little piece of my own in the world of Arrow 18. It's not long, and probably shit but...if anyone wants to take a look and smack me upside the head for it, ill link it

Comment posted by Mr-DenDen deleted Apr 23rd, 2017
Mr-DenDen
Group Admin

5915059 I'd love to read it :pinkiehappy:

And welcome to the group

Ocean wave
Group Contributor

Alright, prepare for blegh writing when it's properly posted.

And thanks for the welcome ^^

Ocean wave
Group Contributor

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/370888/arrow-18-youve-got-mail Well here it is in all its mixed response fail glory.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11