The Rejuvenationverse 48 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Purple Patch
Group Admin

Closer Look Here

'This parchment does entail the dynastic order of the Rawgrave Clan of Most Pure and Fervent Castle Grye of Great Drear
May their noble ancestors lie blameless for the heresies and absurdities inherited by those unworthy to share their blood. May their spirits lie undormant, their blood remain pure, their vows to destroy the vanities and mockeries of most despised Equestria be upheld in all noble sons of Udd.
'Ump Chroffug Vingees Fulge od'Chlurggoc, Ump Udzarm Af Krestrarg Ak Bulk'nar Ok Nobblink Udzprubba'
[Translated From Old Utt: Our Buried Bones May Grow Cold, Our Hatred For Equestria Burns And Blinds Evermore'

Excavated by Equestrian Adventurer Daring Doo in the ruins of Castle Grye nine years prior.

Bronycommander
Group Contributor

how interesting

WhitewolfStormrunner
Group Contributor

7451055 Hmmm, interesting........

Purple Patch
Group Admin

Ah thank you very much. This'll help later.
Doing this all on Photoshop nearly made my scratch disks go nuts!

Thanks.
Notice anypony you weren't expecting to see?

Well, I saw you were eager to see the Family Tree and I didn't keep you waiting too long.
Which is your favourite name there? I always enjoy making silly names.

Bronycommander
Group Contributor

the pie family you mean

NicLove
Group Contributor

U.R.W.C.

but...

Photoshop

Why didn't you use
IdealBoard / SpiderWeb
Microsoft Program ?

WhitewolfStormrunner
Group Contributor

7451896 Indeed I was, and still am!
Hmmm, that's a toughie, hun.
SO many good one!
And so do I, actually.

7451919 That's me, too, actually.

WhitewolfStormrunner
Group Contributor

7452058 Yep.
I think my jaw hit the floor when I read those bits.

Bronycommander
Group Contributor

I knew this long before:trixieshiftleft:

Purple Patch
Group Admin

I don't have any of those, unfortunately. My mac's a bit full at the moment.
Just to ask, is it possible to make family trees on world anvil if they're not original work? Like, you could make MLP fan-stuff in World Anvil, right?

Purple Patch
Group Admin

The fun part about writing the Outskirts is that their names tend to be very embarrassing.
But the joke itself comes from the fact that they don't see the joke. Or indeed any joke. They are a completely humourless society.
In fact, the unofficial Ambassadors of the Udd Ponies situated in Canterlot run a guild/secret society devoted to Udd cultural-centricism.
It is called the Worshipful Company of Cheesecutters.
In that they literally cut cheese.
Although the cheese they make in Udd smells about as bad as if it meant the other thing so most ponies don't even know that's not what they do.
But Equestria has allowed the Worshipful Company of Cheesecutters to remain active in Canterlot purely because they find it funny.

Bronycommander
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15