My Little Pony: The Movie 264 members · 126 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

If you were to make your own villain(s) for your own My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic movie, who would he/she/it be like?

If it were me I'd go with something a bit original. I'd go with an earth pony as the villain, simply because such hasn't been done outside of Flim and Flam. Due to their earth pony state, they'd be operating behind the 8-ball compared to everyone else, so he'd be forced to be smarter than everypony else to get ahead, to the point of needing to be able to out-think the likes of Twilight and Starlight. Mix in some sociopathic/psychopathic characteristics for the ability to charm others with his smooth words and even smoother voice, and knowing how to read others in order to know which buttons to push in order to get what he wants with the least amount of opposition possible.

The best sort of villain to have is one who can make the people want to be enslaved and exploited, and who will fight to the death to remain under their control because they simply don't/can't realize they're being controlled. Basically a career politician.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2