Tempest Shadow 1,054 members · 653 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Greetings, my friends.

This is your friendly Man Undercover here.

Today, for what is quite likely the very first thread I made in this group, I'll be showing you guys a video that I've frequently enjoyed watching any chance I had. And, it stars the mare that this group is directly dedicated to: Tempest Shadow.

It’s a crossover video featuring clips from “My Little Pony: The Movie” and “Phineas and Ferb” and showcasing a song called “The Big House”, which was sung by Tina Fey’s Nadya to Kermit the Frog in “Muppets Most Wanted”. Created by Luna Wolflight, it features Tempest Shadow in the role of Nadya and Phineas in the role of Kermit the Frog.

In all honesty, “The Big House” has often been what I’d classify as a favorite song from the Muppets franchise, and I’ve often been interested in seeing someone make a PMV or Crossover video showcasing the song. When I stumbled across this one, though, I was deeply blown away by it! I loved the timings of the clips and how perfectly in sync everything was with the song, and Tempest and Phineas fit their parts in the video flawlessly. The only thing I couldn’t help but wish was that the video featured clips and characters from other franchises for the parts with the background singers, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Take a look and tell me what you guys think:

Comment posted by Nymbyte deleted Mar 21st, 2021

I've watched it. It was good :twilightblush:

Would you mind giving my thread a Like?

I don’t understand why it got three dislikes, really.

Also, how come there’s one comment you made that’s empty?

Liked already! :heart:
I accidentally pressed the send button.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5