N.B.O Cast list 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

I'm 50% done with chapter 1 part 1 of the revamp and I've been wondering something and I wanted all your opinions.

As you all know by now all know all the power armor are based off zeon mobile suits (and some c.e timeline zaft mobile suits) and well they have a long line of aquatic mobile suits.

(Z'gok)

(Z'gok E, Muramasa will use this temporarily, and by that I mean a single chapter at most)

(Acguy, most of you will probably recognize it as the mobile suit that was turned into the Beargguy)

(Acguy Thunderbolt version, the non-canon and actual cool version of this mobile suit)

(Cogg)

(Cogg Thunderbolt ver. The non-canon cool version)

(Hycogg, the canon cool version of the cogg)

And a lot more are there. I originally planned to have an underwater night stable filled with underwater type power armor's filled with soldiers who were abusing the locals of neigh orleans, but I changed my plans to have be the unfished night stable were the Steel rangers find the Gundam they would use. But that doesn't mean the stable can't have power armor's stored there for use and have good use since it's located in a bay. problem is they probably won't see much use afterward beyond a few flashback scenes, so I don't know if I should include them or not.

Also I'm either going to have 4 normal pony legs with the clawed arms on the back as extra limbs or have the clawed limbs as the forelegs.

Tempestus
Group Contributor

Sounds good, I recommend keeping them in, it sounds really good.

5934434 you want your character to have one?

Tempestus
Group Contributor

5934493 Nah, she seems well off as she is, though this idea in general seems like it will go far. You, my friend, have many grand ideas, so I will just say go with your gut.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5