N.B.O Cast list 13 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Here's the cast list for Fallout Equestria: Night-Blooded Orphans and aside from two characters the order they are in is the order of whose side chapter gets written first the two characters i mentioned make appearances before their side chapters one of which just a small cameo. If the characters not created by me has a (Created by: X) next to there name. If not it's a character created by me and/or my collab partner Phatomslayer before he temporarily left the site for personal reasons. And if it has spoiler bar read at your own risk and if it has a “???” it means i don’t want to spoil it at all.

And here's the basic equipment that all the machines have and better explained (these will be explained in the story but given much more simplified explanations and i have ocd and want to write a lot of lore).

Pyscho-stem control system: three cybernetic implants along the spine that act as connection ports to the mobile armor and power armor of the New Lunar Principality. Most N.L.P soldiers have one or two stems but pilots require three for a stable connection for the mobile armor. The Psycho-stem works by connecting any compatible machine to the pilots nervous-system so the same signal sent to limb of their own body can be sent to the limb of the machine allowing finite control of the machine and with enough training fire the weapons solely through the psycho-stem control but that level of control is still straining to pilots. Piloting in general is straining to pilots despite their prior training. Also remember the Psycho-stem is a still young and dangerous technology 1 in 3 users end up dead of a stroke or partially paralyzed for live and the surgery alone which needs to happen on a foal of any age between 3 months and 5 years to allow the stem(s) to take root in the body and grow alongside the rest of the body still has a 20% death rate. But to those who master it attain the power to change battle with their own hooves

Baelfire cores: Each mobile armor has two these not only assuring perpetual power but a surplus of it giving the machine god like strength to those who mastered the psycho-stem control. The technology was a joint project of the Ministry of wartime technology & The Ministry of arcane sciences to find solution to the power armor power shortage by simply making a better battery one idea was a mega-spell core after a night of creative thinking they decided to harnesses the energy of a mega-spell detonating they harnessed this by using enchanted bubble made of time altercations magic trapping the exploding mega spell into a perpetual loop and then placed into a shell were the power from it could be safely harnessed. But the core was abandon since the smallest they could make it was the same size of the armor it was meant to power and later abandoned until later on in the war it was adopted as power sources for large airships especially the secret project Yamato. The mobile armor units were originally planned to be powered simple mega-spell cores but shortly after the introduction of baelfire weapons N.L.P scientists stole baelfire weapons and gutted them to later create balefire cores which gave 3 times the output of the standard mega-spell core.

G-Frame: The frame is designed to maximize both power and mobility using parts ranging from the size of auto-cart to near microscopic taking over 200 years to be built from its sheer complexity. but their are ports designed to quickly change equipment to either replace damaged equipment or for new improved equipment made from combat data.

Black steel: the metal used for the weapons and a few parts of the frame itself it was discovered in the mines and cave systems around the crystal empire were the ore itself was contaminated by dark magic of King Sombra. The ore itself is twice as heavy as standard steel and thrice as durable the metal is incredibly difficult to mine but that didn't stop the N.L.P from mining the black stone dry for project Mad-Nug and later create their own. Black steel can't be forged it has to smelted down using extreme heat and then casted in a shape for the specific part weapon they desire.

Auto-build system: Located in each night staple the system can be fed materials to build new equipment for Gunbuster unit along with the system being loaded from the units combat data creating new improved versions of the equipment. Depending on the complexity of the equipment the system could take anywhere from hours to days to make the equipment.

Trivia (ocd and just want to add lore)

Origin of the name: The units are called Gunbuster units sense they are considered the new firearms of the waste, back when firearms were newly introduced many ponies nicknamed them swordbusters & bowbusters sense they outclassed swords and bows/crossbows as standard guard equipment. The Gunbuster units classified as Mobile Armor's since they are considered the ultimate evolution from the Wounded warrior armies power armor. Later on renegades of the N.L.P would call their machines Gundams since the acronym was considered ridiculous by the N.L.p and named their machines Gunbuster units instead.

Unit names: Each units unique name is named after a being one with the night like Luna herself from both ancient Equestrian history and several mythologies from around the world. Some of the names used to belong Alicorns of the past and long forgotten heroic Vesper's who gave their lives for equestria becoming myths and legends themselves.

Theme: May or may not play this but i plan a massive battle late into the story among-st all the pilots and i think a good theme for all them would have to be this

after all they are drifters themselves the generation raised by fighters of the great war now placed in a new great war. i might not play this because it doesn't fit with 50's style music of fallout.

For reference for the locations here’s the map i’m using

(except no tree castle and Neigh orleans is in horseshoe bay opposite to baltimare and detrot near the rockfarm)

Part 1 (characters 1-3 Nothing but spoilers)
Part 2 (4-9)
Part 3 (10-15)
Part 4????

Leave any comments about the list on this blog. Also if you read the spoilers don’t spoil it for others by posting about it in the comments if you want to talk about it either comment with spoiler brackets or pm, if you don’t i WILL delete your comment.

Thunderbolt Sentinel
Group Contributor

5779805 wait, they need to be foals to join the program at the right time? The war didn't last long enough for them to grow into pilots, and pre-war Equestria wouldn't have made such horrible machines. Hell, even during the war it would be pushing it. :derpyderp2:

5781798 the foals were born in the night stable after the war and given the surgery at 3 months into their lives.

and the war lasted 30 years so they had plenty of time to develop the psycho-stem technology from existing technology. the psycho-limb system used by wounded warrior army was the technological predecessor of the psycho-stem and that was invented in year 2 of the war with W.W.A established a year later which operated for the next 27 years allowing for plenty of innovation along the lines.

Thunderbolt Sentinel
Group Contributor

5781822 still seems out of place to me, but if they had the time to do so it makes more sense. Still, with magic previlant, it seems weird any tech would require limb loss, or have you changed that? :rainbowwild:

5781835 that's the point of the psycho-stem it works like the psycho-limb except you don't you have to cut your limbs off!:pinkiecrazy:

And wounded warrior army is named that because at first it was made up of soldiers who lost limbs given a second chance

Thunderbolt Sentinel
Group Contributor

5781842 now it makes much more sense. :rainbowlaugh:

5781848 it was only very late in the war were everyone is either insane mad or desperate or all three that there were some who still had limbs volunteered to cut their limbs off to join the wounded warrior army

Thunderbolt Sentinel
Group Contributor

5781861 you before made it sound like it was required. :derpytongue2:

5781875 well you can be a mechanic or doctor in the w.w.a with your limbs to use the power armor you need to use psycho-limb to use the armor.

However the New Lunar principality has converted all the recovered w.w.a power armor for the psycho-stem and later mass produced lines of the power armor models where all psycho-stem compatible, those models could be used by those who didn't have the psycho-stem operation but that pretty much be like playing with a 360 Kinect, it would work just barley though sense the frame is too complex to be operated soley through physical commands like normal power armor frames

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9