YouTubers of FiMFiction 59 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

There were a few notable YouTubers we lost in 2017. How do I mourn thee? Let me count the ways.

I mourn the loss of Kazim Akboga, who jumped in front of and got run over by a train.

I mourn the loss of e-dubble, or Evan Wallace, who died of an infection.

I mourn the loss of Auntie Fee, who had a heart attack.

I mourn the loss of Hayven Games, a gamer who, it was announced in April, had epitheloid sarcoma.

I mourn the losses of Eskild Fors and Stevie Ryan AKA TheRealParis, both of whom killed themselves.

I mourn the loss of Martyn Hett, who was one of the victims of the tragic Manchester Arena bombing of May.

I mourn the loss of Pedro Ruiz, even if he died in a self-made stunt which involved holding a book against his chest, and having his wife Monalisa shoot the book with a desert eagle 50 caliber gun, 1 foot away from Pedro. They thought the book would stop the bullet. Unfortunately, the book was far from bulletproof and it shot Pedro in the chest, killing him later. Pedro, we hardly knew ye.

I mourn the loss of Nicky Hayden, who suffered injuries from a crash with a bike. He was the Moto GP World Champion of 2006.

I mourn the losses of Grand Diable and HeluĊ› Official, both of whom had cancer.

I mourn the loss of Emer Prevost, or He11sing920, who was the victim of a surgery gone wrong.

I don't know how Rich Piana died, but I mourn his loss.

I mourn the loss of TWZTED INTENTIONS who suffered a fatal crash after jumping on a motorcycle while live streaming.

I mourn the loss of Brennan Lee Stewart, an aspiring country singer who was among the victims of the horrific concert massacre that occured October 2nd, 2017 in Las Vegas.

I mourn the loss of Ben Cem, from Turkey. He was one of a successful breed of channels from Turkey owned by the Mediakraft organization. He killed himself.

I mourn the loss of hobestobe, who was recording a video about train hopping, whatever that is, when the straps on his bag became tangled on an Amtrak passenger train car and dragged him to death. There are folks who claim that he became trapped on a bridge and that he lost his balance while he was trapped, and, fatally, fell on a bridge below him. Whichever claim is true, he will be missed by those who knew him.

And I mourn the loss of Charles Green, YouTube's resident Angry Grandpa, who passed away due to pneumonia and cirrhosis of the liver just a week after returning home from the hospital.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1