YouTubers of FiMFiction 59 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Jesse Coffey
Group Admin

(TheThings) - The “My Little Pony” franchise is still going strong and has a large and extremely talented fan base. This time, the fans of the show merged the world of celebrities with the “My Little Pony” world, and the results are fantastic! Today we’ll check out what celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and many others look like as “My Little Pony” characters!

Let’s start with Lady Gaga. When it comes to fashion inspiration, Lady Gaga is no stranger to the show! She even said it herself, and she even featured several pony toys as a fashion statement! We love her looks, but we love her even more as a reimagined character from the cartoon!

Just like Lady Gaga, Rihanna’s fashion statements are incredibly bold. Although we’re not sure whether she’s taken any inspiration from the show, Rihanna’s look is pretty awesome. But what’s even more awesome is Rihanna, reimagined as a “My Little Pony” character!

And we can’t forget about Katy Perry, the queen of celebrity fashion. Katy knows how to rock any look, and we managed to find several cases where she actually looks like a “My Little Pony” character!

We also think she pretty much looks like Twilight Sparkle! If you love Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Kylie Jenner, Harry Styles, and other famous celebrities, make sure to watch our video to see them reimagined as “My Little Pony” characters! Don’t forget to give the video a thumbs up and subscribe to our channel!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1