Dragon Ball 70 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
EarthbendingProdigy
Group Admin

I just saw it in the theaters today and it is pretty awesome. Broly's motive actually makes quite a bit more sense in this version than his original. The humor is also fairly spot on, as the wish Frieza wants this time to not spoil it is not exactly what you would expect. Hearing Vegeta call out some of the stupid things Goku can sometimes do was also good for the occasional laugh. The action once it starts gets quite nuts, you don't want to miss a second of it.

Broly isn't a complete monster in this version, at least not in terms of his personality. His father is seriously a prick, an even bigger prick than the original version. I like the Bardock the Father of Goku TV special of Bardock a bit better, but this version is also quite good. Seeing Goku's mother was quite interesting, though it has me now curious about what Vegetas mother was like. Overall I enjoyed it though it feels like 2 movies crammed into one which makes it feel rushed at times, I think it would have worked great as a two parter.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1