Dragon Ball 70 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
EarthbendingProdigy
Group Admin

My name is EarthbendingProdigy and I am the founder of this group. I got into the Dragon Ball Franchise sometime in the late 90's when they first started airing Dragon Ball Z in the US on Cartoon Networks Toonami lineup. I wouldn't find out that it was a sequel series until years later, but I knew that I liked it and that it was what first sparked my interest in anime. I would even occasionally watch Japanese airings of it on the International Channel even though I couldn't speak Japanese. When I found out about the original Dragon Ball I watched it and actually ended up liking it even more than Z and later watched GT which I didn't like as much as the others but still enjoyed. Fast forward to this year and getting into Dragon Ball Super and I feel like I am a kid again.

I love the Dragon Ball Franchise as well, but I actually liked Battle of Gods and Resurrection F better than the first 2 arcs of Dragon Ball Super.

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Admin

5667168 I loved Battle of The Gods and the expansion of the lore is the thing I like most about Dragon Ball Super. Resurrection F was okay, the Frieza coming back thing has kind of been done a lot but they did it well enough in this. The Universe 6 Saga expanded the lore more and the rivalry between Beerus and Champa is comedy gold. The filler after that was eh though, but the Future Trunks Arc despite its flaws is my favorite Dragon Ball Super arc so far, Goku Black is the closest thing we will probably see to an evil Goku and the fact that a kai became evil makes me wonder if we will see any more gods that went evil.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3