Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Does anyone have an interest in doing a theme for December? If so, any suggestions?

Polandball.

Perfect. Let's see what the others have to say.

I'll find an icon, a banner, and a profile pic for myself. I'll post the banner and icon here first to see what you guys think.

Possible Group Icon

Possible Banner

What do you think?

I like the idea but I don't feel it touching the Christmas theme. Maybe it could be our new banner once Christmas its done?

What about the Christmas Armistice of 1914? You know, the one with the soldiers playing football, considering the current times, it would be kinda symbolic. If so, it should be the banner.
For profile picture, I got nothing. A sealed Gift Box while we're thinking about it?

How about for the weekend, I complete the Transformers theme by means of applying the admin Transformers pics at the group's front page, and then when the weekend is over, I take these down, set it to default for a short time, and then go to PolandBall, and then around Christmas itself, we use a new theme?

Sounds good to me.

Alright then. Should we set the theme to Polandball in a week and half, or two weeks or something like that? I also agree with 6225019, we could have our Christmas theme be the Christmas Treaty. In the meantime, I'll revert to my old avatar for the time being.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10