Rate My Avatar! 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

See, I wasn't gonna. Then you decided to be a bitch about it. So now I'm gonna.

*clears throat*

It fits you. It immediately shows that you are a judgemental, islamaphobic, homophobic, warmongering prick.

You are an awful, awful, person.

Ah, yes. A Templar knight ready to swing, and not in the sense of dance.
On a scale from 1 to 10, the overall aesthetic impression I'd give you is about an 8. It's a very clear and well rendered image.
On a scale of originality, I'd give it 4 or 3. Your image is about the quintessential knightly icon. I can't say I've seen that specific image before, but practically everywhere I've been online, I've found at least someone with a Templar knight icon.
On a scale of impact, it's a good 6. The image of a knight wielding a sword is rather trite, but the impression is daunting, as opposed to underwhelming. The perspective is kind of low, so one might assume the knight is about to perform a coup de grace (excuse the lack of proper accent on the "a").
On a scale of realism, I'd give it a 4. Either that knight has made short work of his opponent or has never been to battle before because the look is just so pristine. The shield appears totally unmarred, as does the clothing. Definitely not typical for the end of a duel, as implied by the perspective and stance.

I am very disappointed, though. There is not a single sabre in your profile picture.

Urban dictionary:

remove kebab: Memetic euphemism for ethnic cleansing directed against Bosnian Turks specifically (kebab is a regional food) and adherents of Islam generally

I guess that fits, but that's not exactly a very considerate moniker. :unsuresweetie:

Not ALL right wingers. Just the ones that want to kill and/or take away my rights. So... 95 percent of them.

He's racist. Of course he's not going to be nice about it.

:ajsmug: Thank you, Sherlock.

Pointing out the obvious it an activity that I am good at. I am also extremely good at worldbuilding. Not so much on the writing part. I have three dozen unfinished Kamen Rider fanfics all set in the same universe. I don't even know why. I prefer Super Sentai. So much better than Power Rangers.

Segwaying a conversation is also something I'm good at.

:twilightsheepish: Well, I'm really not interested in most of that. And if the subject in this thread has deviated completely from the group's purpose, then I will take my leave, for my business here is done.

Well, the original topic of the thread was the OP being a bitch and calling me out. I mean... would you like to go back to that?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14