The Reactionverse 160 members · 12 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Deadmanx513
Group Admin

so what would make a good reaction fic?

5594061 you mean other than RWBY?
hmm... how about another animated web series. you probably never have heard of it. it's called TOME the Terrain Of Magical Expertise.
or maybe Star Wars from Episode 1 to episode 7 and beyond. it wouldn't be the entire movie in 1 chapter just multiple parts

5594061 Ponies react to horror movies.

5594061 other ideas are the TF2 meet the videos and DBZ abridged

5594061 Well, there's already "Ponies React to", "The mane six watches death battle.", and "Ponies Watch Red vs Blue" (which is on DeviantArt now). The next one has to be one where they react to RWBY! As for anime and cartoons... For anime, I'm thinking Assassination Classroom, Mobile Suit Gundam or one of its spinoffs, Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, and Fullmetal Alchemist. As for cartoons, there's Looney Tunes, Ben 10, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Samurai Jack.

5594061 Ponies React to AVGN Episodes. I like to see them Ponies react to the person playing the worst games he can ever find.

I really want to see one where they watch samurai jack.

how about the main six reacting to realities that center around Spike being the main character and kicking butt.

How about a video game? I can totally imagine some of the characters being interested in Street Fighter or Final Fantasy.

If we’re basing a story out of that, then my first suggestion is the Origin Chronicles, written by SmokeShadow95, just because it’s one of the few fic I have read where Spike goes badass mode.

Have you seen some of the fan fictions about jaune Arc Multiverse stuff? Trust me I just want to see a change of peace eventually. Just make sure if your using already made Fanfictions that you get the permission of the original author.

How about this: As that the Friendship school expands to hav a drama class, the teacher decides to give the students an impression on how to perform and act by having them react to this video “Best of Bad Acting”, a collage of bad acting moments in various films. The Room is also included in the montage. Or, they can react to that as some sort of treat at the end of a class section.

Has anyone done a reaction to E3? Just thinking of how the characters would react to video games that are leagues beyond their own would Ben interesting? Their minds would be blown,

Ponies watch: My Hero Academia Abridged by Joyride Entertainment.
wait Mane 6 and Villains/including reformed ones watch: My Hero Academia Abridged by Joyride Entertainment.

Ponies play: Kingdom Hearts?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17