The Antifascist Iron Front 76 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

Source from the Washington Post
While Corfman was the one that was primarily named, she wasn't the only one the Post had found.

Neither Corfman nor any of the other women sought out The Post. While reporting a story in Alabama about supporters of Moore’s Senate campaign, a Post reporter heard that Moore allegedly had sought relationships with teenage girls. Over the ensuing three weeks, two Post reporters contacted and interviewed the four women. All were initially reluctant to speak publicly but chose to do so after multiple interviews, saying they thought it was important for people to know about their interactions with Moore. The women say they don’t know one another.

I already hated Moore for being a raging Homophobe, but this is just disgusting. It hardly surprises me that he is a sexual predator. We have to do whatever we can to protest this, post this story where you can. Inform, call anyone who can help, and stop Moore from getting elected come December. I know people will say that he's done, but I remind you of who the President is.

Do what you can, RESIST.

Edit: Here is a link to his competitor, Doug Jones website
https://dougjonesforsenate.com/
Jones is a good man, he was responsible for getting the men who commited the Birmingham Church bombing of 1963 in jail.

"What does Roy Moore have in common with blackjack players? He's technically aiming for 21, but he'll stop at 14 or 15."

I'll admit, I laughed. What he did was horrible, but I laughed at that Violet. Just...take my upvote.

There have been lots of politicians involved with child trafficking/ sexually abusing children. It is really disgusting. I hope that all of the politicians involved with this get their butts thrown in jail.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4