Human x Cadance 591 members · 75 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Mr Ghostman
Group Admin

Hello everyone. It is I, Mr Ghostman, and I was quite surprised that so many people have joined this group in such a short amount of time. And I would like to say thanks for the support. :twilightsmile:

Anyways, I've created this thread for anyone who has an idea of a story involving a human and the princess of love. It could even be a clopfic! :twilightblush:

Feel free to express any idea you wish. :twilightsmile:

A long time ago but somehow in the future. Anon the human fell through the mirror landing in equestria. He befriended the pony princess widow Cadance. Flurry Heart dosent trust this human how ever. After all how could her mom fall in love with a "beautiful ape". What follows is a series of cock blocking attempts by Flurry heart.

"Anon you can't do this!" cried Flurry Heart
"My horse harem grows with each passing day Fury Tart. Soon I'm going to bang your mom, cause milfs are hot." Anon said offhandedly.

I would of course end this story with lots of climax. Like climax everywhere. You would have to scrub the climax out of the sheets and carpet and somehow the curtains too.

Mr Ghostman
Group Admin

(bump)

I have a story up on FanFiction right now, and would like to see what your take is on it, Mr. Ghostman. The story is called "Love's Ever Beating Cadence", and I will link the story here:

Love's Ever Beating Cadence

Note: this was from a long time ago, and I am going to be redoing this, so forgive me of the grammatical errors. (they abound)

Idea here.
During twilight's time as a filly and as a student of princess Celestia, she goes on one of the gifted unicorns schools field trips. because of reasons the trip needs a chaperone and best princess volunteers to go. Where are they going? The rainforest, deep in the heart of Zebrica, to find new undiscovered species there. On the field trip cadence gets separated from the group and in the forest she meets, a human.
Just a possible story setup. Not much of a prompt I guess, but if anyone wants it. Run with it.

Mr Ghostman
Group Admin

(bump again)

The human x cadence group is great and all, but WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE STORIES!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7