Heroes of Equestria Girls 37 members · 52 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I can't be the only one that saw a small part of Gaia's magic return to Gloriosa Daisy after the Humane 7 gained their Super Forms.

5516023 Yeah I noticed it too, but I'm not assuming anything as far what happens next. I'm gonna wait and see on this one myself.

5516036 Well, one can only hope. What do you think would happen if Equestrian magic began leaking almost nonstop into the Human World?

5516055 I have been wondering about that as well. The best I've got right now is more humans gaining their own magical abilities. Which means they will be misused for sure. The real flaw in this idea is the movie format, Equestria Girls can't continue to be run like that. It's doesn't work very well.

5516062 That's why I think they need to make it into its own cartoon series. Or mini-series.

5516068 Yeah, definitely. :eeyup:

Comment posted by Hopelight deleted Oct 15th, 2016
Comment posted by Hopelight deleted Oct 15th, 2016

5516079 I've heard some internet rumors that there will be a G5 series. Supposedly it's a literal mix of the past generations with a super powered Megan as the main character. I'm not sure if they're actually considering this or not.

5565685 I doubt it, but at this point, but I'm not willing to rule it out either. The idea might just make a mockery of both the first and fourth generations though, and nobody wants that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10