Burtonland 17 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Canicus Palentine
Group Admin

Why hello there dear users. Welcome to Burtonland, where we discuss, express and even jabber about our famous messy haired artist. Yes sometimes his work of late has been hit or miss, but there's no denying we all grew up with his dark humour, unique visuals and scary yet entrancing films.

So come friends, introduce yourselves.

5506535 Hehe, I'll never forget the weirded out chuckles I got from Beetlejuice long time ago, watching it as a tyke. Sure I didn't get most of the jokes till later on, but the freakiness has stayed with me since then. Ahh, nostalgia~

Greetings, friends! Name's just as it is but you can call me Feral or Discord. Mediocre video gamer and subpar artists. Its a pleasure to meet everyone here! ^^

Canicus Palentine
Group Admin

5506538 Greetings Feral Discord, a pleasure to meet thee.

Brony God
Group Admin

5506535 Hello. I am quite a Tim Burton fan. I particular love his earlier work. I am actually writing the only MLP FIM story based on Tim Burton's Batman Returns called Fluttershy Batwings.

Canicus Palentine
Group Admin

5506577 Ah hello again, I thought I'd find you here.

Brony God
Group Admin

5506589 Well of course. I am a member of all of the Tim Burton groups in Fimfiction. I even founded one myself that is dedicated to Batman 89 and Batman Returns.

O hai.

Tim Burton films I love: both the Alice films, Corpse Bride.

Tim Burton films I like: the Batman films, Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Mars Attacks!, Sleepy Hollow, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd, Coraline, Maleficent.

I'm really, really looking forward to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I've read all three of the books, and I'm sure he's the perfect director for the film adaptation.

Canicus Palentine
Group Admin

5506597 Hey there VitalSpark. Welcome to Burtonland! Have a Beetlejuice clip;

5506595 Can you plase link them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10