Guitars, Sugar, OCs, and Magik Universe 28 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

I have a similar thread in the Anon a Miss group.

Anyway I am surprised that there are so few Anon a Miss crossover stories as it is the ideal set up for Sunset to leave CHS, either by using the portal or just going to another city. I mean people use it a lot in like 60-70% of Naruto crossovers, along with a few DBZ and other series. And we had this comic canon since 2014 and yet there is not even ten crossover stories for it?

Anyway what other series would make a great crossover for Anon a Miss. One main thing that would make it a lot better, in my opinion, is that Sunset and the rest of the Human 5 learn of what happened between characters from the other series and despite the strain, great than what they've experienced, on their friendship they still remained friends.

Examples:
Naruto- Naruto and Sasuke
Digimon 02- Ken and Wormmon
DBZ- Piccolo and Gohan/Goku and Vegeta?

Random idea
Loud House
South Park
Red Vs Blue

But what are your thoughts? What crossover would you like to see? And what other friendships from other series do you believe put the Human 5's to shame?

Gpizano
Group Admin

I know I already put in my two cents but the random ideas? I would LOVE to see Sunset Shimmer in the Loud House, and possibly Red VS. Blue the first season.

If you want more, I would say season 2 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with Joseph Joestar and Caesar.

Although if we want to explore video games I recommend Bayonetta with Bayonetta and Jeanne or Saints Row with the Boss and any of her(or his if you want) crew.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2