The 14 Conspiracy 8 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

B4 we start you might need to call Donald trump cuz I'm gonna nuke your mind

A few months ago I posted this

Now that you read all that you're probably thinking I'm crazy but that is far from the truth your probably thinking that Jack the blu-jay is very handsome and I s looking good with his big stick but the season 6 finale debunked his theory about herembes murder
Well the only thing season 6 debunked is soarin dash (2011-2016 rip in pepperonis) but how is thorax in the illuminati well I am disappointed in you sense your so dumb well so you understand I will talk v-e-r-y slowly well in the finally thorax got a new final form it sucked so badly that that the lollipop factory blew up
Totsie pops are lollipops It takes aproximently 46290 lick to gently to the totsie roll center of a tootsie pop that is half of your mom's weight mom has 3 letters the illuminati is a trialgle witch has three sides so in conclusion thorax and your mom are working for the illuminatis underground candy factory to raise money

Things are usually funnier when you can actually understand what the other person is saying.

5629241 what don't you understand?

Literally everything. Also, I don't think I want to understand. So, never mind about all this.

5629692 it's nonsense but did you click the here?

Now I did. I have nothing to say.

5630485 I'm sorry you think I'm stoopid

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7