Warhammer Fantasy...and Age of Sigmar 39 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Canicus Palentine
Group Admin

Alright, you know the drill. All newcomers, feel free to introduce themselves to your fellow Warhammer fans.

So to start of, hello everyone. I'm Cannicus Palentine

I'm a big fan of fantasy, but also possess a keen knowledge of social and military history, particularly everything from the beginnings of human history right through to the 19th century. (I have nothing against 20th century history but I've studied enough of it at University, I'm more into Arms and Armour). I got into the Warhammer world only very recently (around 2015), and though I haven't played the game, as a child I bought Games Workshop Lord of the Rings figures, from the Last Alliance, to the Goblins of Moria, Uruk hai, Rohan, Gondor, the Fellowship, Mordor, Dwarves and lastly the Easterlings, and most recently an Empire General (maybe this could lead to a Warhammer fantasy army one day).

But I'm mostly attracted to both the lore and setting of Warhammer fantasy and the games Mark of Chaos and Total War Warhammer (though I like 40K too, partially thanks to the web series "If the Emperor had a text-to-speech-device".

5382798 'ello I'm Lord Despair

I been a fan of warhammer for a couple of years I have a small collection of Tomb Kings, skaven, High and dark elves Lizardmen and a odd night goblin unit. also I play total war warhammer

Canicus Palentine
Group Admin

5382834 Greetings once again Lord Despair, good to have you aboard.

5382851 hey bro long time no see how's you been doing

Hey guys, we're irish_cat, a brother and sister writing team. Our very first story we've ever created for this site was a Gotrek and Felix crossover with the MLP universe. Our specialty is writing crossovers (At least that's what we do the most of). The brother half of this account loves warhammer, the sister half . . . she'll come around.

Hello. I'm Chaos. I'm a fan of Warhammer in general, but have lately grown to especially love the old Warhammer Fantasy and Age Of Sigmar, thanks in a big part to the Age Of Sigmar Soulbound tabletop RPG. I haven't actually played the tabletop army games, but I love the lore and art and miniatures. The factions that interest me the most in the old Warhammer Fantasy are: Skaven, Tomb Kings, the whole of the forces of Chaos, and the dwarves along with the wood elves and dark elves. In Age Of Sigmar, my favorite factions are Flesh-Eater Courts, Skaven, Nighthaunt, Hedonites Of Slaanesh, Sylvaneth, Idoneth Deepkin, Daughters Of Khaine, Stormcast Eternals, Fyreslayers, and Kharadron Overlords. I also like the beastmen to some extent despite a lack of knowledge about them. I sincerely hope we get more fanfiction in general for Warhammer Fantasy and Age Of Sigmar on here, especially with the Skaven, Hedonites Of Slaanesh, Sylvaneth, Idoneth Deepkin, and Daughters Of Khaine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6