Vanilla Mocha Support Group! 52 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

What happened?

I only decided to join in because I was morbidly curious.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5382232 She just went through an unforseen breakup.

I saw.

Please stop unfollowing and being rude to Valeerium. Just because we're no longer dating because of something that happened,

I do not support people that are homosexual. However, that does not mean I hate gays. Please do not call me a hater. I have a right to speak my voice as you do yours. Thank you.

My amazing friend, Valeerium. Go check her out, give her a follow. Be a friend to her. You won't regret it. :)

I found this mistake darkly hilarious.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5382306 She'd tell you.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5382310 The reason for her and Valeerium's breakup.

Nah. I'd rather smother her with emotional support and stuff.

Breakup? What breakup? You're here with us now, and a whole bunch of coffee.

13-17? Pfffftt. Coffee-crutch.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5382316 Righto!
And I'm way ahead of you with emotional support.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5382306 Valeerium told me they were male. Just last night she told me she was really female and didn't want to be male anymore. It was offensive, heartbreaking, and in all honesty...really mean. "He" and I were together for over a year, and I risked, changed, stopped, and did so much for Valeerium. What did Valerrium do for me? Nothing for Christmas. Nothing for my birthday. Suddenly calling himself female and shutting me out. It hurts a lot. It's not your average breakup. It hurts on so many levels.

If you want to make fun of me for liking coffee, being upset over the person I loved more than I loved myself, and if you want to not even get to know me, you don't have to be in this group. I'm not trying to be rude, but I have serious anxiety and depression and I can't take someone in my group looking like they don't even support me. I might be wrong, and please, let me be wrong. I just don't feel well, ok? :fluttershyouch:

It was offensive, heartbreaking, and in all honesty...really mean. "He" and I were together for over a year, and I risked, changed, stopped, and did so much for Valeerium. What did Valerrium do for me? Nothing for Christmas. Nothing for my birthday. Suddenly calling himself female and shutting me out.

It must have been harsh for you.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5382347 Yeah... I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. :ajsleepy: Heh... Guess I have really nice overachieving friends then, because I wouldn't have this group without them. :pinkiesad2:

I'm so sorry about that, you have our support and our prayers.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5382401 Thank you :pinkiesad2: it means a lot.

No problem. If you ever need a friend, we're here.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5385260 Thank you so much :pinkiesad2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16