The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I know that we already have our own flagship collab and all for the group in it's current state, but what about when the day comes when this group finally becomes it's next stage?

What would be the next flagship story once the group becomes the Equestrian Preservation Society?

If you ask me, at least, I'd say that we should do another collab, one about our defiance and refusal to fall. It has to stand the test of time, just like this fandom must stand in defiance, even when mocked by others. This group, and the fandom as a whole, will always stand, as long as there are people out there in this beautiful world that believe... Believe in friendship, love, tolerance, and magic.

Shadowboltwriter
Group Admin

5430641 A collab sounds like a good idea. Maybe something about some oc's that pull together and prevail through something, whatever that may be.

Just an idea that came into my head reading your post:raritywink:

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

You know, I've been working on a story that's taken me 4 years to conceptualize. It's a crossover between MLP and Sonic the Hedgehog and surrounds around a character from our world who daydreams a lot because he doesn't like the real world. I know that it sounds like this has nothing to do with what you're talking about, but I believe that this story tells of someone who dreams of a better world. In fact, he is confronted many times in the Real World with the claim that things like friendship, love and tolerance are "outdated concepts" and are for little children. This story that's I've been thinking about teaches that those concepts are not outdated and that if you believe in the impossible, you can succeed. It's a really big project, though (like a full-length novel project). :applejackunsure:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Interesting ideas...

Though I was thinking more along the lines of a straight-to-the-point story revolving around the fandom as a whole.

Shadowboltwriter
Group Admin

5430813 I can see you doing that. I was thinking more of a representation thing when I suggested my idea, thus the oc's. Although I'm no admin, so I can't control what you guys do. I like the idea you've got though:pinkiehappy:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5430835 Yeah. And once we reach 100 group members, we'll celebrate with the welcoming of a new admin! And since I've already admin-ified everyone on my list already, can you guess who's next?

I'll get the doc ready and stuff. This is gonna take a lot of planning to do, especially for something designed to last as long as possible.

Shadowboltwriter
Group Admin

5430882 That would definitely be a lot of work. The biggest thing would probably be to have an idea or a premise for a story that you can always keep changing and elvoving to keep it going.

As for the admin... I have my guesses:raritywink:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5430896 Yep! I'll get the doc shared ASAP... Just not today. It's late now where I live.

Shadowboltwriter
Group Admin

Same here. Well I'll let you sleep. Goodnight.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10