Equestrian minute men 26 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Well I've been thinking it was a new story about when Rainbow Dash goes to the Commonwealth after a spell backfires. After that Twilight freaks out due to accidentally sending one of her friends to an unknown area but she still thinks that she's on Equus butt she has been teleported to an unknown world that witch had been destroyed 200 years ago buy nuclear detonation.

So how many of you think that would be a story worth reading I just came up with it not too long ago so give me your thoughts and tell me if I should write it or not.:pinkiehappy:

-Dash446

RuinQueenofOblivion
Group Contributor

Sounds interesting, I might check it out.

5405105 grate! I'm gunna get to work on it, but it will be a little while.

RuinQueenofOblivion
Group Contributor

5405591 Understandable.

Comment posted by dash446 deleted Aug 5th, 2016
Preston Garvey
Group Admin

5405093 the first real post and I'm not ready umm welcome theirs punch and cookies by the door that come from some factory that makes gay pride stuff
Also there is a settlement that needs your help
But to dash 44 whatever I think you should be focusing on your cool cat saves the kids crossover

5405610 Ok, thanks.

5405658 well, it's not exactly cool cat crossover I haven't even heard of cool cat before it was brought up with my story. And I will be updating A little something I can call mine soon.

Preston Garvey
Group Admin

5405700 well you should still work on it or you'll git banned and if doesn't end with cool cat saving the kids I'm will find and I will make luv to you

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10