My Little Mix-Race / Hybrids / Half Breeds 147 members · 217 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
NicLove
Group Admin

Hello, I'm NicLove.

I'm Mix-race, and want to find someone of a other race.

What about you ?

Time Reaper
Group Contributor

Hello! I'm Time Reaper, I'm a Venezuelan and that means that I'm a Spanish, Native American, African, Italian, French, Jewish, Moor, etc. (That's what a Mix-Race is, right?).

NicLove
Group Admin

5320294 What about your love life ?

Time Reaper
Group Contributor

I have none, I've desired to have a girlfriend but (considering that I have high standards and that I'm still not ready to have one) it looks like it wil pass a few years before I get one.

I would love to have someone to share my life, but I'm not sure of when she will come, if she will come, if I will recognize her or if I'll have to search for her. Meanwhile, I'll try to study and have a good job so I can be prepared for her.

Time Reaper
Group Contributor

And what about you: love life? Hobbies?

NicLove
Group Admin

5322287 I don't have a Special-SomePony :raritywink:

But I would love 2 have one.

Time Reaper
Group Contributor

Well, that sounds marvellous, what do you like?

NicLove
Group Admin

Improve, lessening to some music,helping others, making Images-of-Cakes for my friends' B-days, play the Wii-U, play Board-Games, Cards.

Time Reaper
Group Contributor

Improve oneself, something that must always be thrived, music is something awesome (I prefer Orchestra), The Wii U is a great console and it has been a while since the last time I played a Board game.

I like Anime (Like FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood), Animation (like Steven Universe, Gumball and Samurai Jack), Movies (any kind), history, economy, politics, video games and my Family.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9