Princess Luna Vs. Solar Flare 31 members · 4 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Alright, so I have this AU where there's a legend of four alicorns that founded the kingdom of Equestria and bring equality to the four races. When Luna is first born, ponies believe she is the reincarnation of one of the alicorns and ponies go wild, throwing her into the princess role before she's ready. The changelings see this weakness, and attack Equestria, resulting in a war.

Meanwhile, Celestia is a unicorn and wizard, who actually invented the spell to move the sun and moon after Discord took over. During the war she thinks she can solve it by creating a spell to make alicorns, and use those alicorns to fight the changelings. Celestia sees it as foolish and the two end up having a fight, where Luna eventually decides to try to use her own spell to power herself up, but its black magic so it poisons her and begins turning her into Nightmare Moon.

In order to save her, Celestia transfers the magic to herself and eventually turns into Solar Flare without an remembrance of who she was. Luna banishes her to the sun and long story short, we arrive to present day Equestria. Cadence and Flurryheart (grown up) are seen as the other two alicorns and Luna believes Celestia is the fourth, while Cadence doubts her. Twilight ends up showing up, and Luna learns her sister may soon return. The four must find a way to defeat Celestia as she plans to come back though, while racism issues and other things arise in Equestria and everyone looks at the alicorns to fix them.

What do you think?

Xx_LunaDash_xX
Group Admin

I like it! But it doesn't align with the first story...:twilightangry2:

5315556 I'm sorry, I originally thought this was a group about the idea of a reverse universe with Luna in Celestia's place and not a specific story. Do you want me to delete this?

Xx_LunaDash_xX
Group Admin

5315688 No it's fine! You don't have to delete it, you can still write it and I can make a new folder for you.

Xx_LunaDash_xX
Group Admin

5315705 No problem! It could be like a fanfiction of the fanfiction... or something like that. I want everyone to contribute to the group.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7