Comments ( 205 )
  • Viewing 201 - 250 of 205

Hey, my name is Artist, I am not artistic but I write about artistic characters.

NicLove
Group Admin

what about ponies with AS ?

I was born April 1, 1992 and live in West Palm Beach, Florida. I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome from quite a young age, especially since I learned to read at 2 years old. Reading has long been one of my favorite pastimes, especially nonfiction books.

I am a registered Democrat, and my stances are very much a hybrid of moderate and progressive. My favorite activities include being on the Internet, watching TV/movies, listening to music, reading and writing. I am especially fond of cinema and like to really dig deep into things.

As for MLP, I certainly got into it rather late, a few years ago, and naturally my entry was FIM. But I certainly was perfectly fine with digging into the past, and certainly saw how G1 laid the foundation for everything.

Hello everypony. My name is AmethystMajesty25 and I’m new to this group. I love video games, cartoons, and anime. I have autism, but I dream of working at any art studio (no matter if it’s Disney, Nickelodeon, etc.) as an cartoonist. I hope I’ll get along with each every one of you in this group.

• Viewing 201 - 250 of 205