HaS Political group 44 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

You can read the article here

In my opinion: A deal that gave them 5 seats on both houses, didn't closed the drug deals and allowed them to go free so easily isn't something I would call "a good deal" that would bring "true peace".

5533233 Its better than war.

Yeah, that's what President Santos said on the campaing, but that's like saying that it's better being hit on the face than being hit on the balls when you're searching for stop getting hit at all.

5535159 In war okes die on all sides so if you prefer more dead body's in exchange for a peace deal that might never materialize in the hopes it slight favors you carry on then but I'm positive most okes just want to get on with their lives.

But that deal would allow the FARC to get control of the country the sameway Hugo Chávez did in Venezuela (and the deathsmade by the Chavismo are way higher than the onesmade by the FARC), so a half-made "peace" deal is worth to stop a conflict now in exchange of a future genocide? If you think the answer is yes, then go on, you have the right to have an opinion, but you would be wrong.

Peace without Justice isn't true peace, just an easy way to give up your country.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6